martes, 20 de enero de 2009

El Vagon Alternativo

Welcome to El Vagon Alternativo blog. This blog will intend to inform everyone on music and what is going on today in the genre of alternative music. I am a radio disc jockey in Quito, Ecuador on Metro Stereo FM. My radio show El Vagon Alternativo has been on the air for a little over ten years now. If you ever get the opportunity to visit Ecuador check my show out. My radio show is on Saturday Nights from 8pm till midnight. The show is conducted in Spanish. I play all the latest alternative music from all parts of the world in all genres as well as inform the latest news and information on all the bands and artists of the alternative genre. The show also focuses on the Ecuadorian Alternative scene.

88.5 fm in Pichincha

95.7 fm in Guayas

106.5 in Azuay

my email is

elvagonalternativo@hotmail.com



The best in alternative music from all over the world.



Always Alternative,

Edwin

1 comentario:

  1. no me lo pierdo nunca!
    la mejor música del mundo, incluida la nacional, pero todo alternativo!
    cool!

    ResponderEliminar