martes, 5 de mayo de 2009

LOCAL BAND: QUITO, ECUADOR: VEDETTE




Hello everyone,


Once again I bring you another local Ecuadorian band from the alternative scene. This time it is Vedette. This band formed in Quito. Vedette are a band that mixes the sounds of Alternative rock with an Ecuadorian style. Band members are:




Pablo Dávila : vocals, guitar
Alejo Mendoza: Drums
Fernando Bassquez: Bass
Oswaldo de Amato: guitar, Vocals
Xavier Heredia: guitar, Vocals




The cool thing about this band is that they recorded their debut Ep 10 Maneras de Caer and you can download it for FREE!!!!!! Yep! you heard me, FOR FREE!!! Click on http://vedette.mechanicalhuman.com/10manerasdecaer.zip and the music is yours. One track that stands out for me is "Gravedad." A real catchy sound that will instantly hook you in. I have been playing that track and more from them on my radio show. To know more about the happenings of this cool band check them out at their blog http://rockvedette.blogspot.com/ To check out where Vedette will be playing live and to listen to some new music go to www.myspace.com/vedetteecuador I strongly urge you to check Vedette out live.




Always Alternative,


Edwin

3 comentarios:

  1. He escuchado al grupo y realmente les recomiendo, tienen una onda fresca y diferente. La canción que más me gustó es Gravedad, se las recomiendo. Que bueno que la música en el país cada vez mejore

    ResponderEliminar
  2. COmo van locos!? felicidades por lo que han logrado y que sigan adelante... de parte de sus panas de "Kill My Cat!"....

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Buena banda, pero me gusta mas en vivo que el ep. Gracias por compartir musica Edwin. Siempre alternativos

    ResponderEliminar