domingo, 14 de junio de 2009

I'M BACK!!!!!! Stronger than ever!!!!


Hello everyone!!!

Sorry for such a long delay in updating this web page. The reason has been that I found myself very sick (appendix, gall bladder) and it required surgery to get myself back on track. After a lengthy recovery , I'm back and ready to update this Blog. Thank you for well wishes. I am healthy once again, stronger, and ready to move on!!!


Always Alternative,

Edwin


Hola A todos!!!

Despues de un largo tiempo ya estoy de regreso. La razon de mi ausencia fue que estaba enfermo (apendice, vesicula) y requirio una operacion para mejorarme. Despues de un largo reposo, estoy de regreso. Estoy listo en actualizar este blog. Gracias a todos ustedes por sus mensajes , que me mejore. Estoy de vuelta muy sano, fuerte, y listo para seguir adelante!!!!


Always Alternative,

Edwin

1 comentario: