domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

This Slipped Past Me!!!! 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THIS BLOG!!!!

I must really be out there and not realising that on January 20, this blog celebrated it's one year anniversary. Thank you to all of my readers who have been checking this blog daily and enjoying the things that I put in here. This blog will continue and I hope that you will continue reading and commenting. Thank you once again!!!

Always Alternative,


Edwin


Esto si se me escapo. Realmente si mi mente esta en tantas cosas que se me paso el primer aniversario de este blog que cumplio el 20 de enero. Muchas gracias a todos ustedes que han estado pendientes de este blog y las cosas que pongo aqui. Esta pagina seguira adelante y espero que ustedes sigan leyendo y comentando. Gracias de nuevo.


Always Alternative,


Edwin

2 comentarios: