viernes, 25 de junio de 2010

Ken Stringfellow Live On El Vagon Alternativo!!!

Make sure you tune in tomorrow night on my show, El Vagon Alternativo, because Ken Stringfellow will be my guest!!! Ken will be taking a short break from producing local band Can Can's album to stop by and visit. We'll be hearing new music from the Posies as well as his other band The Disciplines and maybe, just maybe, I'll get him to do an acoutic song live on my show. Don't miss it, tomorrow night (Saturday) 8pm till midnight( Ecuadorian time) www.lametro.com.ec Check your listing to see what time my show comes on in your town or country.
I was at the recording studio where Ken was (Daniel Pasquel's Studio, la Increible Sociedad, http://www.laincreiblesociedad.com/ guitartist for Can Can) and I managed to get a photo with Ken.

1 comentario:

  1. Great!!

    ¿Could you please ask him what is his current top 3 albums list? and what was his favorit Ecuadorian dish, thanks!!

    ResponderEliminar