domingo, 3 de julio de 2011

It's Been A While...

Hello readers,

I know I know it's been a long time since I updated this blog. I will try to get myself back into this. It was a crazy month of June with lots of work. Some updated news: I am not sure if you knew but not only do I have my Saturday show at www.lametro.com.ec but now I am on live with a radio show that I transmit from my house!!! It is called El Vagon Alternativo: ONLINE RADIO. I have been doing shows Sunday nights from 9pm (Ecuadorian time) for two hours as well as show during the week and this morning I debuted a show called "Breakfast with Morrissey and The Smiths" a one hour show that explores the music of The Smiths and Morrissey. You can check out the times at my facebook page of El Vagon Alternativo or find me at Edwin Poveda. I hope you get a chacne to check out these shows. Many fans have said that one show during the week is not enough thus the creation of El Vagon Alternativo: ONLINE RADIO! You Can hear it at www.elvagonalternativo.listen2myradio.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario