martes, 28 de mayo de 2013

I'm Back! Time to restart this with:The Discreet Charm of Morrissey

I keep coming back here and I realise, Damn! I haven't update this site in such a long time. WELL... it's time to do that now. So let's start off with the return of
The Discreet Charm of Morrissey
This was an entry with quotes done by none other than Stephen Patrick Morrissey.
As an idol and role model to millions of impressionable people all over the world, Morrissey is one of music's most quotable figures, his every word taken in by his legions of followers. In this Blog I will be posting his thought out statements, from his days as leader of The Smiths to his present-day solo gig. Enjoy!!
So let's start this up again.
..and here it is:

“How can anybody say they know how I feel? The only one around here who is me, is ME.”


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario