domingo, 2 de mayo de 2010

LAST NIGHT'S SHOW: IMPROVISATION

Dear readers,
As you may have noticed last night, I wasn't able to carry out my 12th anniversary show. When I arrived to the station, oh to my surprise, the cd players which I work from (I am still in the cd age) were GONE!!! I called my boss to find out what the $%&/#" happened and it turned out that they were being fixed (or if I can remember they were being replaced). I sat there pondering what to do, If I should not go on the air or just improvise. I looked into the computer of La Metro and saw that there were a vast number of alternative songs that I could make a show out of and VIOLA!! I went on the air and improvised. I received a lot of calls as well as emails with people that were very impressed with the music that the radio station has. Like I said on the air, this music is never played during the week and I advised everyone to take a notepad and pencil and jot these songs down so you can request them during the week.

Anyhow, I apologise for not doing the show that was expected last night BUT I will do it this coming Saturday. So, don't miss out.


Always Alternative,

Edwin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario