sábado, 1 de mayo de 2010

Listen Tonight!!! 12th Anniversary Show of El Vagon Alternativo

Tonight (Saturday night) I will be celebrating my 12th year on the air of my show El Vagon Alternativo. Wow! It's amazing that twelve years have gone by and I am still on the air giving the best in alternative music. I will be giving away free cds to callers (2251680) If you're calling long distance it's 00159322251680. If you can't call, no problem! I will be giving away cds online. Tune in to www.lametro.com.ec and I will be giving away cds through email. Email: elvagonalternativo@hotmail.com .
The show will focus on the most played artists, bands and songs in the last 12 years that I've been on the air.

Don't miss it. 8pm to midnight (Ecuadorian Time) Saturday Nights, Tonight!!!!!
Outside of Ecuador, check your local time.

Always Alternative,

Edwin

1 comentario: